Friday, June 17, 2011

Favorite Friday - tomatoes!

Well, for this Favorite Friday post I couldn't help but share something a little more personal. Yesterday I went to a local farmers market {love them!} and found some delicious looking tomatoes. So, I purchased them, brought them home and set them on the counter. While cooking dinner my 17 month old decided that they looked delicious to him as well. He climbed up on his stool, reached and reached until he grabbed a hold of a tomato and bit into it like an apple!!! I had turned my back on him for maybe 30 seconds while all this was going on and this is what I turned around to find.....


So I guess if he could add his two cents in for a Favorite Friday post it would be for how yummy tomatoes are!

But in all fairness, I have to say that they are a favorite of mine as well. I have been growing two varieties of tomatoes in pots on my deck. They survived our cold weather a while back and are now looking quite hopeful with their flowers.

 


If you live in Colorado, be sure to check out a local farmers market h e r e this weekend. They have such great produce options and you get to support a local farmer!

ALSO, A FEW REMINDERS FOR YOU --

Be sure to sign up for our "a la carte" tutorial series h e r e
::
And don't forget to leave a comment for an entry into our June Giveaway h e r e.

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment