Tuesday, February 22, 2011

March Tutorial




I love a good party! Whether I'm going to one or hosting one, I find it exciting to see what the few hours of fun will hold. However, I sometimes feel like I'm doing the same things over and over. The menu I choose is from a stack of "go-to" recipes.....I want to invite new friends but don't know how it will work with old buddies.....mingle, eat, move around the room - repeat....and the list goes on. Now, please realize that it doesn't take much to make me happy {good friends, a glass of wine, some laughs and I'm a happy camper}, but sometimes even I like to spice things up a bit.

So, this tutorial has been put together in the hopes that if you like to host parties but need some spice - you'll get it. And if you don't know where to begin to host that perfect party - you'll get that too! This is personal event planning with a twist - one that can fit in a martini glass or a fruit slushy.

Here are a few of the topics we will cover during the tutorial:
Party Etiquette {from invitations to what you should wear}
What are you communicating to your guests
Fabulous menus
Building fun into your party
Who's on the guest list {mix and match}
Interactive question and answers
Party resources


Here are the details:
March 27, 2011
2:00 - 5:00pm

6373 Hannah Rose Rd.
Colorado Springs, Co 80923

Cost: $30
If you bring a friend that we {Amy or Kelsey} don't know,
then you will receive 50% off your registration!
{Refund of $15 will be applied back to your method of payment by March 28, 2011}


To RSVP and register:


Registration



3 comments: