Wednesday, March 23, 2011

To-do lists

Have you ever found yourself with a long list of project related "to-do's" that keep swarming around in your head? These are to-do's that are above and beyond the typical day to day list of things we all do to keep our houses, kids and spouses sane. But if we're not careful they disappear into the oblivion. I find today to be that sort of day for me. I keep having a "to-do" pop into my brain and I should be writing it down OR actually doing the project. Instead, I do the laundry....browse facebook....or get lost in a catalogue or two.

The best thing about creating a list {besides crossing things off} is being able to write it out on something pretty and creative! I think it makes it feel more important than just scribbling on a piece of scrap of paper {although scrap paper is quite useful at times}. My mom gave me a great tablet for Christmas this year and I use it often {thanks, mom!}.

So here are some fabulous "to-do" tablets that I've come across. I hope they help you {like they've helped me} to get motivated to at least write down your list.....it's one step closer to actually doing your projects!


Simple and cute! Found on Etsy.




Vale Design created these FREE printable to do lists! I thought they were unique and easy to use.




This fantastic weekly calendar is also a FREE printable from Jones Design Company. Easy to print, use and very cute! It also has a great verse on the bottom to help keep our priorities in order.



This yearly calendar can help keep the big picture in focus. It can be found at Paper Source.


Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment