Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Easter Invitations

I love invitations - so does Amy! We like to look at them, create them but most of all, I think we like to hand them out because that means there is a party on the horizon.

I am hosting an Easter celebration this year {complete with dinner, an egg hunt and a chicken peep or two}. So I decided that I wanted to make a paper invitation for it rather than call friends and family to invite them over. I was pleased with how it turned out. It was simple, colorful and cute!

  
I used Publisher to make the design of the card. Then I cut out a pink cardstock background. Taped them together. Put them in either a pink or bright green envelope {which is what I had on hand} and mailed them off. However, I think you can use any color cardstock and envelope since the invitation is so colorful.

I hope this inspires you to not let any holiday pass you by without getting together with friends and family for a party! It's so much more fun that way.

Happy Easter!



No comments:

Post a Comment