Monday, January 24, 2011

Happy Monday!

....and Happy New Year! Oh, wait, have we passed that already?! I don't know about you all, but I feel as though my feet are just hitting the ground after the holiday season. When I look back, I can see why:

normal Christmas holiday activities
before Christmas shopping
1st Christmas celebration
after Christmas shopping
snow storm
Newkirk's arrived
basement remodel
Gordon's arrived
basement remodel
Jacob was dedicated to the Lord
Jacob turned one year old {food, cake, presents and friends!}
our 2nd Christmas celebration
the wretched flu hit ALL of us {minus Glen}
our 3rd Christmas celebration
basement remodel
flights changed
more basement remodel
....whew!

All that to say.....HummingBird Unlimited is excited about this new year and I hope you are too! We have some really fabulous tutorials coming up that I will be posting information on very soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment